Attwaters Jameson Hill has acted for businesses across Essex and Hertfordshire for over 200 years
From business sales to mergers and from joint venture agreements to corporate financing, there are few company law issues we have not encountered. This experience certainly helps us appreciate the commercial realities of business, and we take a pragmatic and commercially focused view. We advise on the possibilities and the pitfalls, weighing opportunity against risk and deliver solutions that meet your long-term commercial objectives.
We make a promise to every business we work with, which we call our Service Pledge. We pledge to act with professionalism, to be transparent, responsive and communicative with regards to your matter, and to act proactively and swiftly to resolve any problems that may arise.
Practical and cost-effective commercial legal advice
Attwaters Jameson Hill focuses on the legal framework so you can focus on the business. We work with businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to startups. Many of our clients are owner-managed businesses and have been with us since they first set up. This gives our work great variety and depth, enabling us to think creatively when advising you and your company as every company is unique. Recent cases have included:
- The successful defence of a small business against a multinational’s allegations of trademark breaches – When paying our costs, the opposing solicitor indicated that we give our clients good value for money
- Engineering firm purchase – We acted in the purchase of shares to the value of £20 million and in the related acquisition of five substantial freehold and leasehold sites
What We Do
Our team is big enough to have the muscle to succeed in an ultra-competitive market. Find out more about the work of our specialist corporate, commercial solicitors by following the links below:
- Starting up and joining a business
- Running and growing your business
- Buying, selling, merging or restructuring a business
- Protecting a business from adverse situations
Ranked Tier 4 in Legal 500 2021 “The corporate team at Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors is experienced in advising start-ups on a range of commercial matters, and also known for handling restructuring and reorganisation for a number of corporate clients. Maintaining a focus on private equity, the key contact in the department is practice head Mark Stigwood who is ranked as a ‘Next Generation Partner’. Jonathan Clarke is another name to note.”
Contact our Business Lawyers
To set up an appointment, call us on 0330 221 8855 or contact us online.