Unpaid debts are a common problem for all businesses, often damaging cash flow and performance. It can also have a profound, stressful effect on individuals.
We pledge to provide every client with outstanding personal service and communication, unrivalled industry knowledge and a proven track record of helping our clients to recover outstanding debts swiftly and efficiently.
We can assist you at every stage of the debt recovery process, including:
- Sending a fixed fee Letter Of Claim to your debtor
- Telephone calls chasing payment
- Obtaining further information on your debtor
- Issuing court proceedings
- Obtaining a County Court Judgment (CCJ) against your debtor
- Enforcing a CCJ and obtaining payment
We offer a fixed fee service for debt claims up to £5000.
For further insight into Debt Recovery and Enforcing a Money Judgment, we have prepared some easily downloadable information for clients. Please click here to read the ‘AJH Guide to Debt Recovery’ or the ‘AJH Guide to Enforcing a Money Judgment’.
If you wish to pursue an unpaid debt, obtaining clear, high quality legal advice will ensure; the correct issues can be identified, the costs of litigation weighed up against the likely results, and the best course of action recommended.