The Attwaters Jameson Hill Civil Litigation team are highly regarded in both pursuing and defending claims in relation to building and construction work, advising on and conducting litigation.
Typical building and construction disputes with which clients regularly approach us include:
- Remedial works are required
- Negligent workmanship
- The work has not been completed on time
- The costs have spiralled far above the initial quote
- Overcharged for the work undertaken, or client wanting a refund
- Contract disputes, or what happens if there is no contract
Regardless of the amount of money involved, building disputes can rapidly become time-consuming, expensive and often disruptive to everyday life.
This is why Attwaters Jameson Hill’s Civil Litigation team is here.
We pledge to provide every client with outstanding personal service and communication, unrivalled industry knowledge and a proven track record of successfully settling building and construction disputes.
Whether you are pursuing or defending a building dispute claim, obtaining clear, high quality legal advice will ensure; the correct issues can be identified, the costs of litigation weighed up against the likely results, and the best course of action recommended.