What is a Section 106 Agreement?

You might come across this term in connection with planning permission for a new building development in your area, a proposed supermarket or a housing project for example. Section 106 Agreements, commonly referred to as ‘developer contributions’, are governed by the Town and Country Planning Ac....

Continue reading What is a Section 106 Agreement?....

Section 106 and 278 Agreements – what you need to know

If you’re a developer or anybody who has to deal with planning law in their line of work, you’ll likely have heard of Section 106 and 278 Agreements. These two types of legal agreement are made between developers and local planning authorities. Both are key components in any successful devel....

Continue reading Section 106 and 278 Agreements – what ....

Your ultimate guide to planning enforcement notices

If you have previously made, or are in the process of making, alterations to your property, a planning enforcement notice could ruin everything. You might have to cease building works, spend money on modifying the property or – in the worst-case scenario – demolish all your hard work. In thi....

Continue reading Your ultimate guide to planning enforcem....

Awards and Accolades

  • acn clinical negligence
  • acn conveyancing quality
  • acn family law
  • The Legal 500 – The Clients Guide to Law Firms
  • Best places to wok in UK
  • ERC Endorsement
  • Lexcel
  • AVMA
  • SCIL