- Thank you for being so supportive. You helped me to get my son back.
- Just a brief email to thank you for all your assistance over the last few months during a very difficult time for me.
- I want to thank you sincerely for the incredible way I saw you advocating and supporting my sister. Your sound advice, patience and hard work was more valued than you will all probably realise. Apart from the obvious success of ensuring that my nephew stayed with his mother, your professionalism also gave my sister confidence and helped her to remain calm. Although it’s easy to liken such efforts to being ‘part of the day job’, I don’t believe that to be true.
- I would just like to say a massive thank you. You literally saved mine and my daughter's lives. Your help was outstanding. I am forever grateful.
- I really cannot thank you enough. We are so pleased with the outcomes and we would not have this without your very hard work.
- Elizabeth is excellent, very clear, very calm and gets the job done! I've already recommended her to a client.
- Elizabeth is great, very practical, explains things well and chases me when I haven't responded quick enough - exactly what I need and appreciate.
- Elizabeth was fantastic to work with, responsive and efficient. We are dealing with a few other legal firms at the moment who have been much more of a challenge to work with so in this instance Elizabeth was a breath of fresh air.
- Elizabeth has been very good and will continue to use and recommend.
- It was a pleasure for myself and Tony to meet you. Yourself and Nick were very helpful and prompt in sorting out our requirements. Ruby, you were very thorough and pleasant to deal with. Tony and I would strongly recommend you to anyone dealing with any commercial property matters in the future.
- We also appreciate that you mentioned you are still available to help us with any queries arising out of the matters we went through.
- Please forward our thanks to Jonathan Clarke for the work he has done and for helping us out this last year.
- Many thanks for all the work that you have done on our leases and getting our internal paperwork in order. It is a great relief to feel that what we regard as tiresome paperwork is out of the way and we can get on with running the businesses.
- R is great, she has been helping my Husband and I with an on-going issue. I don’t know what we would have done with her.
Corporate, Company and Commercial
- My wife and I found Mark Stigwood particularly helpful and speedy in dealing with our case, especially stressful for him as there was at times a slow response from the other parties involved
- Thank you Mark for all your help, you’ve been super-efficient and very professional, a real pleasure to work with you!
- You've been superb as always.
- most professional and ‘on the ball’ by far throughout the negotiation and completion of this deal. I will have no hesitation in recommending and using your services in the future.
- Thanks for all your help Mark, we really appreciated your input, using common sense whilst at the same time making sure our interests were protected. You coped well with my lack of knowledge, explaining things in a way I could understand. If we are ever in a position to sell another business, we will certainly keep you in mind!
Court of Protection
- Dear Lydia- Your customer service was impeccable and second to none. You got me instantly and understood my situation. You are an excellent listener I really appreciate the way you delivered the advise you gave to me. You delivered the advice with care, empathy and no judgment. You are an asset to your company.
- In my dealings with this firm I had the good fortune to be directed to Lesley-Ann Mayhew. Acting for me, she was always very efficient, very quick and always extremely courteous. Besides, the same could be said of the administrative staff, with whom it was always a pleasure to deal. Highly recommended
- I was completely happy the way my case was handled by the whole team responsible for its success. I look forward to keeping in touch regarding any of your services I may need in the near future.
- Thank you again for a job well done and very professionally done as well. You kept me up to date by email and phone at all times which under the circumstances wasn’t easy given such a difficult solicitor and his client who made it even more frustrating for us It has been a pleasure to working with you and look forward to doing further cases with you in the future
- I have been competently supported by Prabhi Ghura through some complex Real Estate Litigation Matters. I have found Prabhi’s advice to be clear and competent in terms of legal process and outcome expectations. Prabhi has been able to adapt her advice to meet our specific circumstances and expectations, and it has been very useful to have legal scenario discussions with her before settling on a specific strategy. In addition, Prabhi has been able to provide some flexibility on invoicing procedures which has been welcome in the context of a trusted ongoing client relationship.
- Prabhi was realistic and pragmatic in her approach. She was professional but approachable and courteous and came across as being interested. All of these were important points to me, Her support was valuable during that period and I felt confident that if the matter had gone further she would have advised me correctly.
- Many thanks for your help. We have been very happy with the service you have provided which has been given in a prompt and helpful manner. We have appreciated the advice and helpful explanations given to us.
- I am writing to offer my sincere congratulations to you, that by using your skills, and legal knowledge you achieved a fantastic result to this dispute, because of the very difficult circumstances you were placed under, but you're managed to overcome all of these problems and bring this dispute to a very good conclusion for us. I wish you all the very best in the future and once again we are extremely grateful for all of your efforts
- All correspondence was responded to in a timely manner even through the added COVID-19 pressures. The situation I found myself in was resolved swiftly and professionally by Prabhi. Hopefully I will never again be in a situation needing to seek assistance from solicitors - but if I do - I know where to come!
- I have been very happy with the service and advice provided in relation to the tenant eviction matter re my flat.
- Ms Prabhi Ghura has been excellent in the way she has dealt with issues arising – and for her promptness in responding to my various and numerous contacts with her.
- I shall certainly consider using- and recommending Messrs Attwaters Jameson Hill in the future should the need arise
- I called a number of solicitors in the area and my call was really well handled when I initially called. Credit should go to the legal executive that handled this call as I gained a lot of confidence during that first call. I was really impressed to get an appointment a couple of days later with Prabhi. She is really professional and quickly understood our issues and provided an excellent response to the other side’s solicitor. Also she is very friendly and put us at ease.
- I received your letter regarding my mother's estate, I was so pleased with the outcome, I felt I must just write and thank you for your excellent work. Over the months you have given me such sound advice that I am now in a position to move on in my life & plan for the future. Thank you so much for helping me protect my children's interests. I think your work is excellent and I would truly recommend you to any friends seeking legal advice.
- Sebastian's attention to detail, speed and professionalism was impressive. He successfully concluded the matter and offered wise counsel during the short space of time I engaged his support. I think he is a very good ambassador for the work your legal practice does for clients across the town.
- Leanne was extremely kind, helpful and friendly she went over and above to assist me in my case. I would gladly recommend her in the future.
- Prabhi is a very bright, helpful and professional solicitor who is always on hand to offer advice when needed
- I am writing to express my appreciation for the resolute support, clear unambiguous advice and understanding you provide us regarding the overdue payment dispute. Throughout the process I was reassured by your professional approach and detailed attention. I am particularly thankful that during your direct dealings with our customer you ensured that our business relationship was not adversely affected, and I am happy to confirm that we remain on a good business footing with our client. On a personal note I am grateful for the patience you displayed at the early stages of our discussions when I was somewhat unclear as to how I thought we should proceed – Taking such formal steps can be quite a daunting prospect when you have had a longstanding business relationship with a customer! Whilst I do hope that we will not require similar services in the future, I would not hesitate in getting in touch with you if such a situation did arise.
- Had it not been for your support I would no doubt have still been battling away into the future, with excuses being made. Really pleased with the service you have provided, and would not hesitate to use you or recommend in future.
- Again my daughter and I appreciate what you’ve done and it’s somewhat of a comfort to her knowing someone in your position has agreed that what has happened was through no fault of her own and for that alone I can’t thank you enough.
- If the opportunity arises then I will be recommending you, and Attwaters Jameson Solicitors for your speedy and professional services.
- Many thanks for all the work that you have done on our leases and getting our internal paperwork in order. It is a great relief to feel that what we regard as tiresome paperwork is out of the way and we can get on with running the businesses. Restaurant owner
- Just a note to say that I valued highly your advice and moral support, dealing with subjects about which I know next to nothing. Thank you for your help, it was greatly appreciated.
- I have always been very satisfied with the service provided by your firm which is to the highest professional standards. As you know I speak as someone with experience in the matter (a retired city solicitor) and would have no hesitation in recommending your firm to other prospective clients.
- I have been very impressed with the way that you have handled my case and felt confident from our first meeting that you would represent me well. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to others
- I would like to take this opportunity to say a very
BIG THANK YOU to you for all your professionalism in handling my case at the last minute. You stayed strong for me and I felt you were fighting for me in this awful case with my employer who have treated me so badly and caused me so much unnecessary stress and worry.
- Stephanie, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the work you have done throughout the whole process and for the calming support you have given through some very strange and turbulent times from the other parties
- As my dealings with Attwaters Jameson Hill was a divorce case, this inevitably had varying degrees of complexity, frustration, delays and setbacks, stress and emotional pressure. My solicitor Stephanie was just the perfect person to work in tandem with. Her professionalism, focus, kindness, understanding and discipline helped me tremendously and to achieve what I wanted at the outset. She is not only a credit to Attwaters Jameson Hill but to the profession as a whole.
- I found Stephanie very understanding and explained everything. I felt all along that finally someone understood my problem and was able to help. She explained everything from start
- Really feel like Stephanie is on my side and can really help me to get the best outcome. I feel really listened to and valued too.
- Stephanie is very easy to talk to and really got where I was coming from in a way my previous lawyer didn't. She's made a horrible process a lot easier. Also her recommendation for a childcare barrister was brilliant.
- Stephanie was always super helpful and always understanding in what was a very difficult time.
- I was very impressed with the quality of service you offered. Everyone was helpful and explained clearly what was going on and picked up quickly on anything I missed. Polite, courteous and highly knowledgeable. I would highly recommend your services.
- Stephanie was brilliant right from the start. She listened to my situation and then I felt safe in her hands throughout the whole process of my divorce. I felt we were always on the same page and we achieved what we set out to achieve. Through what was a very difficult time anyway and then with the uncertainty of Covid and adapted working methods, Stephanie remained in contact, keeping me informed and the process moved forward fairly quickly. I am so grateful to Stephanie for her patience, expertise and listening ear. I have already recommended her to others and will always be so appreciative of what she enabled me to do in my life to move forward. A very happy client indeed. Thank you Stephanie and thank you Attwaters Jameson Hill.
- Exceptional customer service with very accurate guidance.
- I want to thank everyone at Attwaters for their help throughout the case and would highly recommend Stephanie
- Stephanie made a difficult situation much easier, she was always professional, but also approachable & friendly.
- Joyti was a pleasure to deal with. Very honest, straight talking and kept me fully aware through the whole process
- Attwaters handled my divorce. From start to finish I knew I was in good hands. They were totally professional, yet absolutely approachable. At no point did I feel out of my depth as they explained the process and kept me informed throughout. Joyti Henchie and Jodie Glenister handled my case and together they made a very difficult time easier. I used Attwaters again when I needed help with buying the house and Andrew Moore, like his colleagues did not disappoint. I will not hesitate to use Attwaters Jameson Hill again and cannot recommend them highly enough.
- May I kindly take this opportunity to personally offer my thanks and gratitude for the legal work you have undertaken on my behalf for the purposes of divorce.
I found your whole professionalism and communication fantastic throughout the whole process and always felt my trust had been placed in the correct hands.
Should I require any more legal representation in the future I shall not be hesitant in my approach to you directly.
- Thank you for your excellent service and all the work you have carried out in bringing this matter to a successful conclusion. I would have no hesitation in requesting your assistance for any future matter I may have and will be happy to recommend you to friends and colleagues.
- May I thank you very much indeed for your assistance and efficiency throughout this case. Your tact, insight and understanding in what was initially daunting and uncomfortable for me has been greatly appreciated throughout.
- Just wanted to write to you a note to thank you so much for all your support throughout my divorce. You always filled me with confidence and always put me at ease when I felt wobbly. Can't thank you enough.
- Joyti has been the consummate professional at all times; helpful, responsive, pragmatic and hugely efficient. I hope that our paths don't cross again professionally but it really was a pleasure in all the circumstances
- Many many thanks for all your help, guidance and damn fine legal skills Louise. I am so pleased to have fought and regained at least part of what was mine but I obviously wouldn't have done it without you.
- When I needed legal advice I contacted Attwaters Jameson Hill and became Stephanie Holmes' client. The legal advice I was given was most helpful and professional. I would certainly recommend Stephanie to anyone else, she was kind and helpful in what was a stressful time for me.
- I have been extremely pleased and impressed with the service that I have received from Attwaters Jameson Hill and Joyti Henchie. Her expertise and knowledge of Family Law gave me confidence and reassurance. She was committed to my case throughout and dealt with matters quickly and thoroughly. I was definitely in a safe pair of hands.
- A calm but firm approach helped me during a very difficult time which ultimately paid off with a very pleasing result. Conscious at all times of escalating costs, I was given expert advice by Joyti who was keen to save me money whenever she could. Not usually what you hear about solicitors.
- Joyti was exceptional in what was a very difficult time for me. She was calming, reassuring, confident and professional, explained everything well and, above all, delivered what she promised.
- I’d just like to thank you for all your help and support and time in making this go so smoothly, something I hope I never have to go through again. As a family solicitor, I can't talk highly enough of you and I will not forget the help and support, understanding you gave me and my family to make this as easy as it can be.
- I want to thank you for your efforts , although it may have been quite straightforward its been a long process, but then I expect you are used to that! 🙂 Thank you I appreciate your time, efficient and great service with a smile. I will not hesitate to use you guys again.
- Thank you for a great experience and helping to navigate
- After dealing with Salvatore Amico through the early stages of my lease extension, the case was then additionally dealt with by Zoe North, both of whom were exceptional at keeping me informed at every stage of the process.
- Salvatore has been a great help in getting the lease extended for my Mother's flat. He has kept me informed of progress and sorted everything out.
- Thank you so much for you hard work to make my impossible lease extension, a possible before deadline lease extension. I felt supported every step of the way. This was a very close call with a very tight deadline and somehow you made it happen, I still can’t believe it. I feel very relieved an happy. Thank you for your professionalism, empathy and transparency.
- Salvatore was assisted by the equally professional and friendly Paralegal, Zoe North, who I would also like to thank for her assistance and progress updates.
- Although Salvatore was my solicitor and he dealt with my case very well, high praise must also go to Zoe North, who finalised my case and was very helpful.
- Goksel Karova is excellent she kept me informed all through the claim. I would recommend them.
- What a professional company they acted on my behalf regarding a medical negligence claim and throughout the whole process kept me informed of progress cannot recommend them highly enough
- I found Ivan to be very helpful and supportive from day one right up to the conclusion of the claim.
- Very happy with Ivan and all the hard work he put into closing my case. It is very appreciated and I would definitely recommend to
- We were kept fully informed and Ivan was also chasing the other side regularly as they frustratingly took an age to provide any information. Our interaction with Ivan was first class, as it was with all staff from the receptionists in the Hertford office, to Thomas Barnes, to Evelyn Chowles, to Deborah Knight
- Thanks again for everything, I mean it from my heart we couldn’t have wished for a kinder person to deal with this, as you know it’s not been easy to recollect the memories but I am so pleased that we got the result we did for L
- Just wanted to say farewell really, apart from a few loose ends we are pretty much finished now, wanted to thank you for all your help and support in this case at the start of it Madeline and making a tragic loss and fight for justice as uncomplicated as this sort of thing can be, thank you for fighting our corner for us and although things didn’t turn out maybe as well as they could have, the children will have a little compensation for the loss of their mum.
- Craig you have been a pleasure to deal with, I know I haven’t always been easy to approach but it has and always will be a very delicate subject and it’s not always easy to understand legal jargon, but you have handled everything with extreme professionalism and at the same time been very compassionate and been very understanding, and you also made me feel that I and my opinions mattered, I wish you all the best in your career and it was a bonus meeting you. Mrs P
- I am immensely impressed with your professional and dedicated legal team which has undoubtedly provided great support and comfort to the family. Mr E (medical expert)
- Cheers to you and your team - you are obviously doing amazing work for others like us and deserve to take a moment to recognise what a great team you are. Sending much love. Mr and Mrs A
- With our love and thanks for all you have done. You will be forever in our hearts. Mrs C.A
- James has been fantastic throughout. Very helpful and has even answered my e-mails occasionally outside of office hours. He exceeded our expectations and has reassured my husband and I throughout. I’d highly recommend him to anyone.
- James was very helpful in every way.
- Craig, thank you for giving us hope & listening. You are always so kind & caring. We are very privileged to have you in our corne
- Dear Madeline, thank you for being brilliant! You have been fantastic during the whole claim, with the perfect balance of empathy and professionalism. I'll never forget your help
- It only remains for me to say thank you once again for all your wonderful help over the past years. It's been lovely having you on my side, the constant contact with you has felt like a friendship, and your support and advice (and your patience) has meant so much.
- A very small card, but a huge thank you for all your help on Thursday. You have restored my faith in the legal profession. Once again thank you so very much for taking the time and helping me sort out the mire.
- Ruby and I are exceedingly grateful for all you have done on our behalf, particularly for the relaxed and friendly in which it has all been conducted. It has been a great pleasure knowing you and we hope to have an opportunity to bid a personal farewell when everything has settled.
- I appreciate you taking the time to do this for me, and forever grateful for all the support and advice your company has given to me.
- Many thanks sent to you for all your had work in handling my case. Having you in my corner made this case a success so thank you for your support especially when at times I was so worried.
- I just want to say many thanks to David for all the hard work and devotion you have put into my late husband's case. After all not many solicitors would cycle all those miles to deliver papers! I am very pleased with the outcome.
- I felt I wanted to write to let you know about my experience dealing with your colleague James Sherwin.
Myself and my brother met James at your Harlow office back in 2012 after my Dad unfortunately had passed away the previous year. I met someone I knew who had been through a similar clinical negligence case and she suggested I contact him. From our first meeting I found him to be charming, polite and friendly, and felt that he not only listened carefully to the sequence of events but dealt with our case in a very sympathetic and professional manner.
- The last three years James has updated us constantly, answered all my calls, patiently explained things in great detail and often had to repeat them numerous times if I failed to understand exactly what was happening. He turned what could have been a very upsetting time into a positive experience irrespective of the final outcome. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending your company in the future and wish James every success with his career.
Please pass on my thanks to him.
- I can't thank you and you enough for all the hard work that you put in for us to get the closure that was needed. You are a star.
Too emotional to say anymore at the moment but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- It now remains for me to say, on behalf of myself and my family, a heartfelt 'thank you' to you Julie and your team for all of the hard work you have put in and bringing this saga to an agreeable closure.
- I felt no strain on myself as yourself and staff took the problems off my mind. I cannot find fault for something perfect.
- The level of service was always of a very high standard. We were always well informed and anything we had a query on was dealt with efficiently. (You) informed us from the outset that the case would be difficult, and (you) left no stone unturned.
- I feel almost sad that the case is over and know for certain the positive outcome could not have been achieved without (your) help.
- I would like to thank you for your honesty, integrity and the hard work that you have shown throughout your dealings with my problems.
- You have been nothing short of brilliant. It has been a difficult time but I can see clear skies ahead because of you.
- Thank you so very much for your work and for your unfailing courtesy and support during what was an extremely stressful period. I have sung the praises of your services far and wide.
- Keeping me in touch with proceedings every bit of the way. True professionals.
- I would like to express my gratitude and thanks for the dedication and professional way you have carried this case forward. My family and friends are very grateful that you took the case on with difficult circumstances.
- As far as I am concerned your services could not be improved in anyway whatsoever. You are a credit to your profession.
- Thank you for the sympathetic way you have dealt with my case.
- I am also grateful to you, your work colleagues and previous colleagues that worked on this case. Everyone has been professional yet sympathetic and helped make the whole process clear and bearable. Thank you so much.
- We absolutely recognise that there is no way we would have reached this point had you not championed our case from the get-go. You saw the potential, steered us through the choppy waters, launched the life boats on a couple of occasions, called for back up and reinforcements where necessary and got us successfully and safely to the other side. Words can't really express our personal gratitude to you and your team.
- Today, a family has a new chance in this life because of you. From the very bottom of our hearts, we thank you.
- Like you I am very happy with this excellent outcome...to also receive what seems like a very full indemnity is more than just cake icing of course and I whole heartedly congratulate Attwaters Jameson Hill for running a diligent, intelligent and persistent case on my behalf.
- I congratulate you and the team for this excellent outcome, and am satisfied and very pleased with the way you have handled my claim. Thank you for all your hard work and effort. You have been very kind, gracious and helpful.
The guidance you gave me at each step was clear and very informative.
Look forward to the final completion of this claim in the next twenty eight days.
Thank you Nadia and well done.
- First class service, advice and outcome. Thank you Nadia
- Just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your help and support over the last few years. Was left feeling a little emotional about everything when we spoke on the phone so probably didn’t sound as relieved as I actually was to hear it’s all over at last. You’ve been a real credit to your employer and valued beyond belief by myself.Thanks again,To Madeline. I can’t put into words just how thankful we are to you for everything you have done over the years. You are an amazing and inspirational woman and its been a pleasure to have met you and have to fighting for xxx future. Your strength, wisdom and encouragement has pulled us through the hardest times. We are eternally grateful for all your hard work in achieving the best possible outcome for xxx and her future.
- Excellent. Really happy with service from Elaine. She was attentive, caring and informative. I would recommend you to my friends and family. Thank you so much!
- Elaine made the process understandable and kept me continuously updated. Couldn't rate her any higher. She was fantastic!
- After the "agony" of dealing with the panel solicitor appointed by my legal expense insurer’ it was such a relief to us both to transfer the case to you where your advice and thoroughness in putting everything together gave us the confidence to continue with our pursuit of the Defendant when we were on the verge of just giving up and walking away. We can't thank you enough for all your help and support over the last 18-months or so.
- Attwaters have been very helpful and supportive during my on going claim. They have helped me met deadlines, given advices and support through a time of COVID. They made it very easy and left me with little to do. Thank you.
- I had an accident at work and sustained a life changing injury to my back. I feel so lucky that I chose Attwaters to represent my case. Bizarrely, maybe to others, the sole reason that I chose them was because I used to deliver their newspapers some 30 years ago on my paper round before school! I was incredibly fortinate that my case was given to Sheenagh Parsons within the company. Sheenagh has just been incredible, a true rock of support & remained confident in me & my case throughout. She continued to believe in me even when family and friends were no longer there for me as I was no longer the person that I once was, & no longer of use to them. Sheenagh led me through the most difficult part of my life that I have ever experienced. She gave me the confidence to carry on when I thought all hope had gone. She believed in me when I no longer even believed in myself. After a long battle, with multiple highs & incredible lows, fighting the Defendants Sheenagh helped me to come out the other side victorious! I am truly indebted to her. Thank you Sheenagh from the bottom on my heart & thank you to all her colleagues at Attwaters who helped support her.
- I was the victim of a road traffic accident and a friend of mine recommended Attwaters, I would like to highly recommend the service I was given in all aspects of my case
- I was the victim of work place accident which was very complex and decided to take legal action and use d Attwaters off a recommendation from my mum , everything was explain simply and professionally to me by Sheenagh over emails or face to face meetings and zoom , I was kept in the loop every step of the way no decisions were made without my consent I was treated very professionally by Sheenagh and her team , had a positive outcome , would recommend them to anyone who needs legal advice
- Thank you soo much for all your hard work.
There have been so many times when I have wanted to give up but you have given me the confidence and strength to carry on .
I never thought that the outcome of this case would ever be anywhere near this good.
I will never get my health back but I just want my son to have the same happy stable upbringing that my dad gave me , and you have made that happen, thank you . I didn’t want to go to sleep last night in case I woke up and it all hadn’t really happened .
I will never forget what you have done for me .
Many many many thanks
- Thanks very much to Tatsiana Ellice for her efficient handling of my case. Tatsiana has always been very friendly and informative. I believe she achieved the best outcome for me.’
- Tatsiana Ellice handled my case professionally and competently, while keeping me fully informed with wise counsel throughout. She shrewdly judged that the council would pay more than their initial offer and got me more too.
- Tanya was amazing! Kept me informed throughout the process with succinct and professional advice. Thank you Tanya!
- During lockdown Tatsiana kept in touch and was always helpful
- I would definitely use Attwaters Jameson Hill for any legal matter. All dealings with them have been carried out professionally.
- Let me thank you for all your assistance and professionalism in dealing with my claim and wish you well and hope you are keeping sa
- Your member of staff was excellent. She always kept me informed and up to date. She was very good at listening and she gave sound advice. I would be certain to recommend your firm.
- I would highly recommend the service provided by Elaine Prewer. She was easy to understand and kept me informed throughout the process, very helpful, thank you.
- I have received excellent service from everyone I have dealt with at Attwaters Jameson Hill
- Andrew and Catherine were extremely professional and helpful and with them onboard I felt confident and reassured every step of my house purchase process.
- Very efficient and always kept me up to date with things. Also very fast in replying to email.
- Every matter arising regarding the purchase of our flat was dealt with speedily and efficiently. Thank you!
- Our experience and the service provided was excellent and we were kept up to date throughout the whole process.
- Leah was very helpful and kind in all her dealings with the sale of my house and purchase of my flat.
- Responding immediately, always keeping in touch and regularly chasing the other side to ensure progress is made.
- I cannot praise Katharina enough. She was exceptionally good. Always keeping me informed, which was greatly appreciated, especially as the 'case' dragged on. She is knowledgeable, helpful, professional and kind. I highly recommend Katharina.
- As always, thank you to both yourself and Peter for your fantastic efficient service.
- Our experience and the service provided was excellent and we were kept up to date throughout the whole process.
- Thank you for the professional manner in which you dealt with our protracted sale & purchase. Your patience was much appreciated!
- Katharina was great throughout the process and a pleasure to work with. She made the legal aspects of my property purchase and sale uncomplicated, simple to understand and stress-free.
- Communication very good. Important when stressing over collapsing chains , refused mortgages , buyers/ sellers pulling out , extended silent periods etc, etc, etc ……’
- Thank you Leah for a great service and getting it all done in very good time. I really appreciate yours and Peters work on this.
- I have been very impressed by the service provided by Katharina, She has been extremely professional, dealt with a case which was not straightforward and kept me informed throughout. I have no hesitation in recommending Katharina personally and will use her in future when the need arises.
- Fantastic service, extremely efficient and professional, thank you.
- We are very grateful for all your help and support during this very long journey and your efficiency in all matters was deeply appreciated.
- The service was actually brilliant so can say no more
- Helen Wenham is professional, helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. Her team including Tracy Sanders and Leah Terry were also brilliant
- I instructed Attwaters as they were recommended by the Estate Agent and they had previously dealt with the new plot with another buyer.
- I was very impressed by Sohail. He was great and the estate agent said the same
- Everything was done promptly and everything was explained to me in advance of any action being taken
- I got quotes from various firms of solicitors in Hertford. I wanted a Hertford firm so it would be easy to get signed documents to my solicitor. Attwater Jameson Hill gave me an affordable quote in advance and didn’t add any extra costs. It was convenient that they were next to the estate agent I had chosen and accustomed to working with them.
- I have worked with Helen Wenham and Bruce Christer for many years. Both are excellent lawyers - highly competent, efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
- Helen Wenham and Tracy Sanders made the process so easy with their expertise and efficiency, it’s my first experience with a lawyer that was a pleasure in my 30 years dealing with business and personal matters.
- We cannot fault the service we received from Andrew. He responded immediately to our requests, kept us updated on the progress of our house sale using layman’s language we could understand and fielding any problems on our behalf and making excellent suggestions to bring the sale to an early conclusion. We really appreciated his concise and professional manner. Catherine was also very helpful and efficient.
- Completely satisfied with the service Andrew & Catherine provided. Both very professional whilst being approachable and helpful.
- Andrew and Catherine were absolutely exceptional in dealing with my process of buying my first property. Also responsive, offering advice and made it as simple as it could possibly be.
- Extremely impressed and pleased with the service received from Matt Baker relating to two recent matters (selling and then buying)
- Exceptional service overall, highly recommend Sheri and would definitely use your firm again based on our experience.
- I'd like to thank both of you for your hard work and efficiency in making this happen, to have all the legal work completed within a month from instruction on a leasehold is nothing short of remarkable.
- I would like to thank you and Helen for your excellent service, your patience and professionalism. I shall certainly recommend you to whoever I can. This journey has illustrated the value of a good law firm. You are indeed it!
- Helen is outstanding and I have complete confidence in her to just get on with things
- Helen was very helpful in dealing with the buyer of my house
- Excellent service from Andrew Moore and Catherine. Kept me informed and updated real time.
- Sohail was very helpful and responded very quickly to any emails that was sent. Very happy with his service. Thank You Sohail :
- We always had a quick response to any queries, either from Mr Moore or his assistant Catherine Hulbert; very much appreciated.
- Will be very happy to use Helen Wenham again should a suitable situation arise.
- Very impressed with Andrew - diligence and timely responses.
- Kat was amazing from start to finish and I am so grateful I had her working on this. She saved me a lot of additional stress and I never felt like I had to chase her once. It really made a difficult process much easier and gave me an additional level of support which was much needed. Thank you so much for everything!
- Thank you for your professional help an advice which resulted in a smooth sale transaction
- Lauren provided us with all the help we needed and all the team were also excellent
- Sheri ann mizon is excellent
- Just to say thank you to you and your team for steering this sale through to completion.
- Your services and diligence have been much appreciated over the last years as we have navigated the process of consolidating and closing the estates of our late parents.
- Just to say a big thank you from me for the excellent service you have provided throughout the process - it has been greatly appreciated.
- Katharina was brilliant always got back to me a real star cannot praise her enough
- We are very grateful for the help and service that all at the Attwaters, Jameson Hill team have provided during this very long and frustrating period. We certainly have every intention of contacting you once again when we are in a position to look for our buying Conveyancer, which we hope will not be before too long.
- Thank you for your caring human attitude.
- You seem to guide and advise so perfectly and deal with problems so promptly. Thank you.
- I have told all my family about you, and no doubt we will use your company for any legal problems to come.
- Helen always goes above and beyond to work efficiently and always exercises exceptional client care. She worked long hours and even weekends to expedite our sale and purchase and we couldn't have asked for a better solicitor.
- Everybody very pleasant and friendly.
- Helen and Lauren were both completely excellent, providing us with all the support and advice we needed throughout a long transaction. They were extremely attentive and frequently went above and beyond on our behalf. We will certainly use their services again.
- I chose to use Attwaters Jameson Hill as I was impressed with the gender diversity among the Residential Property team. Diversity and representation (particularly of women) in professional roles and importantly senior positions is very important to me an influences the businesses that I choose to work with.
- Helen was highly recommended to us by a close family friend, who have worked with her across multiple residential transactions. They couldn't speak highly enough of her. Although initially Attwaters was slightly more expensive then some of the other firms we were considering, we were assured Helen was worth every penny - and they were right!!
- Thank you for your help. Having had previous experience with other companies I can say that the responsiveness was great and I would recommend your business to others.
- I am sure I am just one of a stream of Helen's clients queuing up to sing her praises. Right from our initial contact until completion, Helen has been responsive, pro-active and rigorous. She has communicated clearly, in jargon free language so I always felt I understood the sale as it progressed. She left no stone unturned in her quest to ensure that everything about my new home was in order....and it was anything but straightforward! Helen's thoroughness and efficiency means that I am moving in sooner than I anticipated and with full confidence that there will be no nasty surprises down the line (well none that should have been dealt with during the conveyancing process anyway!). I just don't meet that many people who take so much pride in their work and who care for their clients to this degree. I have never needed a solicitor before but from talking to friends, it would seem that Helen is indeed exceptional. I can't thank her enough for going above and beyond. In a nutshell: thank you Helen, you're ace! Lauren was also helpful, efficient, friendly and responsive - thanks Lauren
- Many thanks for your professional, efficient and pleasant handling of the sale, it made a difficult situation much easier to deal with
- We felt our interests were robustly protected by Salvatore and Katharina in what was a very difficult and stressful transaction.
- They worked incredibly hard for us and showed great resilience, tenacity and professionalism.
- We were both impressed with the speed that you respond to our requests and the unusual hours you seem to work.
- House sale/purchases can be very stressful, and this one was no different, so it was great to have Andrew who was at all times very measured, fair and very reasonable in how he approached matters. This was hugely helpful for me.
- Attwaters responded very well considering the restrictions all companies are facing due to the Covid pandemic
- Our deepest gratitude to Andrew Moore and Catherine Hulbert - extremely professional, responsive and efficient as we had expected but also incredibly calm, kind and respectful (to all parties) throughout despite the ups and downs we faced.
- We cannot thank them enough and hope they will agree to personally represent us again once we find a property to purchase.
- Andrew responded to any queries or questions I had extremely promptly, sometimes well outside normal office hours. I was never left waiting for a response
- Now that we have started to settle into our new house, we wanted to take the time to thank you for your help in our recent sale and purchase. We appreciate that it was a very busy time for you, but we always felt that we were responded to quickly and you were very helpful in getting everything done on time. Thank you for making the process as painless as possible
- The service was extremely good and made the process of buying a new property very smooth and much quicker than anticipated. Many thanks!
- I would like to say what a pleasure it has been dealing with you and what a great service you have provided
- I would like take the time to mention that Katharina Vidojevic was excellent with her communication and also answering questions I had she has made the house buying process with the solicitor extremely easy and stress free
- We were very happy with Andrew’s service. He was quick and clear in his responses and worked hard to help us exchange and complete in the relatively short time we were targeting. I’ve already recommended him to someone who is buying a property.
- I would like to say a massive thank you to Helen, Lauren and yourself for guiding us through this purchase. It's been a real pleasure working with you. Thank you in particular for getting the sale through so quickly and smoothly, we are extremely grateful. We thought it was a long shot, but you've certainly delivered.
- I just wanted to say thank you for getting everything done so quickly and enabling me to complete yesterday
- We were extremely impressed with the service, especially the responsiveness and professionalism of Andrew. We would highly recommend.
- Recommended by a friend, and our initial contact with Peter Westbrook demonstrated that he was incredibly efficient in responding to queries so gave us confidence that this service would continue, which it did.
- Highly recommend Salvatore who really made the Lease extension process easy . Excellent communication and made something that could be quite daunting very easy to understand. Many thanks
- We appreciated all the trouble taken to explain things in an easy way
- Easy to talk to. Very helpful.
- Katharina Vidojevic has been the person most directly responsible for the Conveyancing details for us - and she has kept us informed constantly and dealt with everything with charm and efficiency.
- Both Peter and Matt were helpful and efficient in the process of our two transactions. They made the whole experience as worry free as possible.
- Helen went above and beyond in contacting conveyancers right down to the bottom of the chain to ensure progression. My estate agent described Helen as "a shining beacon in conveyancing" When that sort of praise comes from another property industry professional, I think it means something.
- We really appreciated all the times you went the extra mile for us and your excellent service throughout.
- Andrew Moore is highly efficient. Communication was clear throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to others.
- We wanted to use Helen Wenham for our property move as we knew the professionalism and peace of mind it provides us
- I would like to give a particular shout out to Katharina Vidojevic who I found to be enormously friendly and very helpful throughout.
- A big thank you from me. She's a real asset to Attwaters Jameson Hill.
- Service was good, therefore no need to improve
- Great service. Can see little you can do to improve
- Great service throughout, will use again
- Andrew has been most helpful and responsive throughout the entire conveyancing process. Many thanks.
- Andrew & Catherine have been fantastic in responding very quickly to me needs which is so important for me when dealing with London property market with pushy agents and fierce competition for good deals. Andrew has been very responsive when I have needed extra information or in speaking to over zealous agents on my behalf.
- Thank you so much for all yours and Sheri-Ann’s hard work, it is much appreciated.
- We would definitely use you again and will recommend your services to friends and family.
- Dear Sheri-ann and Kat. Thankyou for all your help in conveyancing the sale of my late mums house. You were both professional & friendly to deal with.
- I'd like to take this opportunity to thank both of you for the stellar effort you made with regards to the transfer of these funds and more importantly for the work undertaken during the sale of our old property.
- Helen. Thank you so much. I will collect the keys this afternoon. You have been a total star throughout. We really appreciate all your hard work.
- Dear Helen. Thank you very much for taking so much trouble to make everything so easy for us. Knowing that you were handling all the transitions for both selling our house and buying our new flat, we had none of the worries which we had imagined as we knew we were in capable and reliable hands.
- Just want to say a big thank you to you both for your efforts over the past few months and especially to yourself Peter on Friday for managing to get things over the line. We Really appreciate it.
- I used Attwaters when I needed help with buying the house and Andrew Moore, like his colleagues did not disappoint. I will not hesitate to use Attwaters Jameson Hill again and cannot recommend them highly enough.
- I became an Attwaters client ten years ago. They helped me with a complicated divorce and subsequent conveyancing. The help provided was given with great care and sympathy for my mental state at the time. I was treated with respect and guided through the whole process with as little distress to myself as possible. I also used their will writing service.
- Some ten years later, when I needed a solicitor to guide me through Equity Release, of course, I turned to Attwaters again. The whole process has today completed and I must say that, once again, the whole process was made smoothly.
- I am pleased that I used Attwaters in the first instance. I feel secure in the knowledge that they act with care and respect to their clients.
- I wanted to say a huge thank you for all your brilliant work in relation to my recent flat purchase. I know that you took steps that really helped and showed your expertise and diligence. I will most definitely come to you for future purchases and will certainly recommend you to others. With thanks, Miss S. G
- I very much appreciated your help.
- This is my first experience as a client (rather than as a solicitor) and I have been extremely pleased with the service I have received from Attwaters and the speed of response. Attwaters has made it a very painless transaction. Thank you all for your help over the past couple of months.
- Thanks to you and all your team for your help and support with our purchase…We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else in our corner – you were great”
- I would like to thank you for your diligence. I would also like to take this time to thank you once again for your assistance in this purchase; I will have no hesitation in recommending you in the future.
- Massive thanks to you for your super efficient service, turning this around so last minute and on time. Because of the other myriad delays I experienced I needed the stops to be pulled out at ridiculously short notice to make it, which happened, and so for that I am extremely grateful.
- I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you …for the quick response and hard work put in, as ever I am very happy with your service.
- Thanks for such wonderful, speedy service, I really appreciate it.
- I am very pleased to learn that exchange has taken place. I’d like to thank you for your assistance thus far and look forward to hearing from you on completion.
- Thank you for the update! Really pleased with Attwaters service!
- I would like to take this opportunity and openly thank you for the services that you have provided, allowing a stress free process during the acquisition of the property mentioned above. I must tell you it’s a great relief when you can trust and count on the team working behind the scenes.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the conveyancing and legal services that you have provided for my first property purchase. I am pleased to say that your professional services were pro-active and excellent throughout the process. Highly recommended.
- Thank you so much for all the help from your team over our house sale it made selling a house from overseas a little more bearable.
- I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for the wonderful service I received during my sale and purchase. I would never dream of going anywhere other than Attwaters for any legal requirements and will make sure everyone I know is aware how happy I am with your firm.
- Attwaters dealt with my mother’s house sale efficiently and courteously. We were all very impressed
- Great service
- After an epic move and property transaction I'd like to say thank you Anne for all your excellent work. Your professionalism was unwavering and you were always looking out for my best interest. From the guidance to managing stakeholders, your experience shone through and reminded me that it's always good to work with the best.
- Thanks for your legal guidance, speed of working and flexibility.
- Just want to say a huge thank you for helping me complete on my property.
The service you have provided has been excellent.
I am very happy and greatful for the work and effort you put in to help me get this property purchased.
Will highly recommend you and your firm to others.
Been a great service.
- Thank you once again.
- Thank you for your efficient and friendly service which ensured a smooth outcome to the sale of our property.
- I wanted to say a huge thank you for all your brilliant work in relation to my recent flat purchase. I know that you took steps that really helped and showed your expertise and diligence. I will most definitely come to you for future purchases and will certainly recommend you to others. With thanks
- We cannot thank you enough for everything you’ve done, your support and your brilliance! You have a wonderful team and that’s a reflection on you. With thanks
- Roy and I would like to thank you and your team, especially Lauren and Nancy, for the wonderful service you gave us. Hopefully we will not be moving for a very long time but we would certainly like to use you again if ever we do.
- I always respected your advice and actions and I am pleased to say you delivered! I do appreciate all you and your team achieved in so many ways.
Town and Country Planning
- Salvatore was friendly, professional and knowledgeable.
- Salvatore provided succinct, accurate and understandable drafts of my planning application in a timely fashion with sufficient explanation for a layman. I am pleased to report that the application was successful on the basis of the 'unambiguous evidence' Salvatore helped me to present.
- Salvatore has been very friendly and sympathetic regarding our case. He has shown a great deal of knowledge regarding our case, providing expert advice in a personnel and professional manner. It was an urgent case and we are very pleased that our requirements and deadline were met.
- Thank you for all your work. Much appreciated. You have been great in getting back to me at all times. Thank you again.
- I just wanted to leave a special message as well as a thank you to Ross. He has been great to communicate with. His responses has been exceptional and had always taken his time with explaining things in detail.
- I have been very satisfied with his service and I cannot thank yourself and him enough. I found that you guys were easily approachable and knew i will get a response quick when i had any queries.
It has been a pleasure!
- Salvatore was really efficient and kept me updated and answered all of my questions . He always gave me a prompt reply to my emails
- It was an excellent advice that you gave us. We are thankful. I enjoyed discussing it with you. Clarity at its best
- Salvatore was so helpful and efficient, great service much appreciated
- It was a complicated procedure which took longer than expected but it was still completed at the agreed fixed price. I was impressed with the service & Salvatore's service.
- I had known of Attwaters Jameson Hill through a contact for some time and one of the partners there recognised that the Agricultural Occupancy Condition on our home could become an issue at a later date, as the home had not been associated with an agricultural purpose for around 17 years.
- They pointed out to me that under the 10-year rule we could apply to have the condition overturned and recommended that I speak with Salvatore Amico, the firm’s Head of Town and Country Planning.
- I initially spoke with Salvatore over the phone, who outlined the process and agreed that in principle we qualified. I then went into their offices and met Salvatore for a very constructive session, where he clearly explained what would be required, while I shared the intricacies of the case.
- With Salvatore’s guidance, I amassed the information required and passed it on to him to begin our application. Following this, we had a number of meetings where he helped put our case together.
- The way the service was presented you always felt you could approach Salvatore with whatever issue you may have, but we didn’t have to touch base too regularly to know the work was being effectively conducted.
- He made it clear from the outset what would be required for a successful outcome, which is exactly what he delivered in an efficient manner. Salvatore had been so supportive throughout.
- When we got the decision we wanted from the council we were certainly not surprised of the outcome given Salvatore’s knowledge, experience and the professional service that we received.
- I would happily recommend Salvatore and Attwaters Jameson Hill to others, based on their professional manner and drive to obtain successful results for their clients
- I have always been very satisfied with the service provided by your firm which is to the highest professional standards. As you know I speak as someone with experience in the matter (a retired city solicitor) and would have no hesitation in recommending your firm to other prospective clients.
- Can I congratulate you on the way you handled, what was, at times, a troublesome transaction and the way you brought all the diverse elements together to a most satisfactory conclusion
- Attwaters Jameson Hill acted for us on the acquisition of two adjoining development sites and negotiated the terms of a planning agreement which led to us being granted permission to build 50 mixed residential units.
- In objecting to East Herts last year, and throughout the Appeal process, Salvatore has worked tirelessly on our behalf; advising on planning and legal issues and helping us build a winning case. Yesterday, he presented our arguments in a way that was authoritative, compelling and impeccably nuanced. No matter what the eventual outcome, we will always be grateful to Salvatore.
- Salvatore worked diligently, tirelessly at competitive rates. His attention to detail, timescales and our specific needs was the bedrock of our case. I cannot recommend Attwaters Jameson Hill and Salvatore Amico highly enough.
- Salvatore Amico is a very thorough and competent planning lawyer. He was always pleasant, friendly, helpful, kept us informed at all times and always took our calls. He has a calm demeanour and gave us the assurance that he had our best interests at heart and that he would achieve what he set out to do. He is talented and cares about his clients. We were very pleased with the service he provided and would not hesitate to recommend him.
Trusts and Tax
- The advice given was clear, concise and appropriate, particularly the written advice which was quite exceptional in this casual age
Wills and Probate
- Rebecca was incredibly supportive in what was a very difficult time for me and my niece. I very much appreciate that the business was patient to wait for payment after the settlement of my brother's life insurance claim which took longer than anticipated.
- Natalie was very kind but also very professional and caring exactly what one needs when have lost a loved one my lovely sister
- Jenna managed the whole process with power of attorney and kept me informed of developments. She classified the process and time frames so I would know what to expect.
- Jenna communicated with us very well and kept us up to date on progress. She dealt swiftly with our wills so that we were able to
sign them within a tight deadline.
- Jenna was a very friendly professional lady. She was very thorough and reassured us when we were unsure of parts of the documentation. Reassurance is very important when you have specific things to discuss, and Jenna provided plenty of this.
- I feel satisfied in that my application process for a Power of Attorney has been Professionally and honestly dealt with. I was pleased to arrange a short meeting that was requested by Jenna to meet my Mother as part of the application for Power of attorney.
- It was a pleasure working with Jenna as co executor with Attwaters. Jenna was very professional, approachable, thorough, supportive and patient. Jenna kept me regularly informed and updated throughout the probate process which was very important.
- Tony has been great to work with & always able to explain things in plain English with minimal jargon.
- Both Anna Lochhead and Tony Brownlie have been very friendly, easy to talk to and very professional.
- We would like to thank Dalveen for her kind understanding and her clear advice and professionalism.
- Lesley-Ann’s work is both exceptionally conscientious and thorough. Her ability to take control of the whole process with complete clarity is greatly appreciated . Indeed it was only when others were asked to be involved that errors occurred , which with LA ‘s help were quickly rectified . Her transparent billing was good and kept us up to date on costs incurred.
- Jenna was very helpful and explained things clearly.
- Ms Adkin is highly professional, exceptionally kind and understanding. She explained everything really clearly at a very difficult time. I would thoroughly recommend her and the company.
- Jenna was very pleasant and very efficient in processing our wills. I would recommend her to anyone.
- Andrew Flanagan dealt with my Mothers estate & my cousins. Attwaters also helped my daughter & we have always had good service from them.
- Attwaters were very professional and helpful. They dealt with our wills in the utmost appropriate and timely manner. I would definitely recommend their services.
- Jenna explained what I needed to do very clearly and answered all my questions. Jenna put me at ease from the start
- Jenna Harrington provided a friendly and efficient service for making our LPAs and Wills, and was polite and courteous throughout. Jenna replied to my emails very promptly, kept me informed, answered questions and explained things clearly. I would not hesitate to use her services in the future.
- Thank you for all your help and professionalism during what was a very trying time for us – dealing with so many issues from the other side of the World.
- Jenna has been a pleasure to work with - efficient and very amicable.
- Very professional and helpful
- A big thank you to Natalie for being so kind and understanding at a time of sadness for the family especially during these strange times of the last 18 months.
- Jenna was helpful and always available for when I had any questions. She explained everything clearly and kept me informed when there was any news
- Can not thank Jenna enough for her help during our difficult time
- Jenna was very approachable and responsive to communication by phone and e-mail. She dealt with our affairs promptly and efficiently
- My husband and I both used Attwaters for our wills and they were very helpful .
- Our Probate Solicitor is Tony Brownlie. He has dealt with our Wills and Probate issues for several years now. His knowledge and advice are sound and we trust his judgement implicitly.
- I would like to thank Gina for the sympathetic way she dealt with our divided family
- Keri has been exceptional in dealing with my case offering help and advice when needed and directing me to the appropriate department of your organisation
- Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help in the past 8 months. You have been truly fabulous and helped me through the most hardest time of my life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your empathy from the first phone call I will never forget and your continued support when I have been in tears has been amazing. I couldn’t of dealt with all the legal matters without your support.
- I would like to say how much my family and I have appreciated Gina's professional approach to dealing with my husband's estate. It was reassuring that she kept us informed every step of the way.
We are very grateful for her persistence with all the intricacies and also her kindness.
- Gina was fantastic dealing with my husbands dementia, my difficulty with hearing, and of course Covid. She answered emails clearly, never complained at my constant questions, replied promptly. Would recommend her to anyone. Kind, thoughtful to the point, really helped us in our difficult position.
- Thank you very much for organising our Wills. It’s a great relief to have them sorted and we were very impressed with the way you explained the finer details. The whole process has not caused us any stress so thanks again.
- I would like to say an enormous thank you for your work on this matter which you carried out extremely efficiently. In fact a more than first class service undertaken in a competent and friendly manner - thank you!
- I should like to take this opportunity to thank you and other members of your firm for the efficient and timely handling of the estate of my late mother and father and the conveyancing of their property.
- Thank you for your assistance in dealing with my late father's estate and I would have no hesitation in recommending Attwaters Jameson Hill to anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances.
- Thank you so much for dealing with the probate so professionally . The Covid situation made it difficult in your dealings and I appreciate the efforts you have made .
- I just wanted to say thank you to Tony for all his support in dealing with the estate of our father. I am certain we could not have negotiated this on our own at the time.
- The advice given was clear, concise and appropriate, particularly the written advice which was quite exceptional in this casual age
- I would like to thank you for your sensitive and professional handling of my husband's estate. It helped to ease me through a very difficult time.
- We received first class and very professional advice - thank you.
- The service provided was excellent - helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Both myself and my partner were very satisfied with the service.
- Very professional and would always recommend you to others.
- I valued the willingness to visit me in my home when needed.
- Excellent thoughtful advice.
- We are certain to recommend you to someone else because we were totally satisfied with your service.
- All the work carried out was completed to a high standard.
We are recognised by:
- Resolution (Solicitors Family Law Association)
- Chambers & Partners
- Legal 500
- Law Society Family Panel and Advanced Family Panel
- Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel
- Law Society Lexcel Accreditation
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Action Against Medical Negligence Panel
- Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme Accreditation