Lease Extension & Enfranchisement
My Professional Background
- I joined Attwaters Jameson Hill as a Paralegal in the Commercial Department in May 2022.
- I have a first-class degree in Law from Birkbeck, the University of London and I am currently studying part-time for my master’s degree at the University of Law.
- After a change in career from HR management in the retail sector, I have worked closely with clients as a conveyancing coordinator, an in-house paralegal, and an assistant company secretary over the last 4 years.
- I have a keen commercial business sense and I am familiar with charitable operations as well as other highly regulated structures. I have assisted on a variety of matters including commercial and residential property, data protection, employment law, company and commercial law, governance, and litigation. I have also successfully advocated for my clients in the civil courts.
- I enjoy working with businesses and individuals ensuring that all matters are dealt with professionally and pragmatically.
- I was born in London, raised in Manchester, and I have now settled in Hertfordshire.
- I am a proud cat owner of a young tabby cat called Wendy Darling, I share my life with her and my partner.
- My favourite food is breakfast food, which I firmly believe should not solely be constrained to the morning hours. My go-to order would be cheesy bacon waffles which I would wash down with a strong flat white coffee in the morning or a pint of local ale in the evening.
- I enjoy cooking and baking, and I have established Thanksgiving and Burn’s Night as new food-based traditions during the recent pandemic. I am a film buff who loves horror and science fiction. I like taking my bike for a spin, swimming outdoors, or doing yoga. I am a self-taught seamstress who is always looking for their next sewing project. I’m a bit of a history nerd so I will often be heard talking about my next English Heritage trip.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a palaeontologist because my favourite film was Jurassic Park. Although I ultimately decided this wasn’t for me, what I did realise was that I love problem-solving and enjoy a challenge.
- I am not fond of creepy crawlies, or anything with more than 4 legs. I can not confidently go into the insect house at London Zoo without wanting to turn back every 5 seconds.
- My ideal desert island companion would be a survival expert (think Bear Grylls) so that I could survive long enough to be rescued or learn something along the way. If I was fresh out of experts, then I would take my kindle if I had a reliable energy source as I have bought more books than I can ever dream of reading in a lifetime.