The Attwaters Jameson Hill Civil Litigation team recognises that any dispute concerning your property can be stressful and intrude into your everyday well-being. It can also make a difference to the successful sale of your property.
We pledge to provide every client with outstanding personal service and communication, unrivalled industry knowledge and a proven track record of successfully settling probate and Will disputes.
The Attwaters Jameson Hill Civil Litigation team has considerable experience representing clients pursuing or defending claims where property and boundary disputes arise, including:
- Access to neighbouring land
- Adverse Possession (e.g. claims to ownership of land based on occupation and long use)
- Boundary disputes
- Co-ownership disputes
- Easements such as right of way, lighting rights
- First Tier tribunal proceedings
- Private nuisances such as tree roots, overhanging trees, noise, drainage, fumes
- Restrictive Covenants (discharge, modification, etc.)
If you wish to pursue or defend a neighbour or boundary dispute, obtaining clear, high quality legal advice will ensure; the correct issues can be identified, the costs of litigation weighed up against the likely results, and the best course of action recommended.