Attwaters Jameson Hill has acted for businesses across Essex and Hertfordshire for more than 40 years. From business sales to mergers and from joint venture agreements to corporate financing, there are few commercial law issues we have not encountered.
This experience certainly helps us appreciate the commercial realities of business, and we take a pragmatic and commercially focused view. But every company is unique, and what really matters to our team are the transactions we are handling now.
We advise on the possibilities and the pitfalls, weighing opportunity against risk and deliver solutions that meet your long-term commercial objectives.
Practical and cost-effective commercial legal advice
Attwaters Jameson Hill focuses on the legal framework so you can focus on the business.
We work with businesses of all sizes, from SMEs to startups. Many of our clients are owner-managed businesses and have been with us since they first set up. This gives our work great variety and depth, enabling us to think creatively when addressing the issues your company is facing. Recent cases have included:
- The successful defence of a small business against a multinational’s allegations of trademark breaches – When paying our costs, the opposing solicitor indicated that we give our clients good value for money
- Engineering firm purchase – We acted in the purchase of shares to the value of £20 million and in the related acquisition of five substantial freehold and leasehold sites
What We Do
Our team is big enough to have the muscle to succeed in an ultra-competitive market.
Find out more about the work of our specialist corporate, commercial solicitors by following the links below:
- Starting up and joining a business
- Running and growing your business
- Buying, selling, merging or restructuring a business
- Protecting a business from adverse situations
Contact our Business Lawyers
To set up an appointment, call us on 0330 221 8855 or contact us online.