Legal 500 shines a light on our leading lawyers
The Legal 500, the world’s leading legal directory, has once again praised us for the quality of our legal services and the expertise of our solicitors. Receiving recognition in seven practice areas, clients lauded our lawyers for their “attention to detail, the exceptional level of client care, and [their] ability to communicate” and their “technical knowledge, speed of response [and] familiarity with our business”.
Our “fantastic” Tier 2 Town & Country Planning department was noted for its “robust success rate” this year, with department Head Salvatore Amico named as a Next-Generation Partner, an accolade given to talented young partners rising speedily through the ranks. Clients praised his “really effective attitude to his work and clients,” describing him as “both diligent and hardworking as well as flexible.” Meanwhile, our “highly experienced practitioner” Rob Jameson was once more awarded the title of Leading Individual, reflecting his decades of experience and niche expertise.
Our “specialist” Court of Protection team, led by Lesley-Ann Mayhew, received equally excellent testimonials and a Tier 3 ranking from the directory. Named a Leading Individual, Lesley-Ann was praised for her “natural ability to lead a cohesive and skilful team, which results in a client output of the highest quality.” Clients went on to talk about her “experience, knowledge and laser-like focus” and stated, “it goes without saying that she is better than her competitors, she’s one of the best we’ve worked with.”
Other named departments included:
- Our Commercial Property team headed up by Nicholas Evans, who was described as “experienced in handling the property aspects of business acquisitions and sales.”
- Our “strong” Wills, Trusts and Probate department, headed by our Managing Partner Andrew Flannagan and praised for its ability to deal with “complex cases.”
- Our “helpful and efficient” Medical Negligence team.
- Our Family Law department, which was commended for its ability to take on “extremely complex litigation”, with clients of our consultant and “exceptional practitioner” Joyti Henchie saying “she goes beyond the call of duty for her clients.”
- Finally, our Commercial Litigation practice, which has “gone from strength to strength” since our merger with Stafford Young Jones in 2019.
Commenting on this year’s results, Andrew said: “Once again, this year’s results shine a light on the hard work, dedication and skill of our lawyers, and the esteem in which our clients hold us. Achieving desired outcomes and providing a high-quality service to our clients is at the heart of all we do, so receiving such glowing testimonials is truly satisfying. Each year, these results drive us to work harder and achieve more, and this year is no exception.”