My Professional Background
- I obtained a degree in Law and Psychology at the University of West England, Bristol. I then went on to complete my Graduate Diploma in Law and my Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, where I obtained a Distinction.
- I began working at Attwaters Jameson Hill in 2013 as a Litigation Executive within the Personal Injury department. I have several years of experience within the area of personal injury and extensive knowledge of most areas, including RTAs, employer, occupier and public liability claims.
- In 2015, I began my training contract with the firm and I completed seats in the Personal Injury, Company & Commercial and Family departments.
- I qualified as a Solicitor into the Family department in May 2017. I am developing my own client base with a broad range of cases in all aspects of family law.
- I am able to deal with marriage/relationship breakdowns including children and finances. I am also able to deal with Public Law childcare proceedings. I have a particular interest in cohabitation disputes and TOLATA applications.
- I am described in the Legal 500 2018 Directory as a ‘dedicated, hardworking and extremely personable new solicitor’
I was born in Leicester, but have grown up living in many different countries, including: Kuwait, Egypt, St. Lucia and Zanzibar. I now live in Essex with my husband our two dogs.
My hobbies are travelling, cooking and online shopping. I have spent long periods of time exploring Australia, Asia and India. South America is next on my list. I love browsing superfood websites, trying to find inspiration for my next clean and lean creation. I hate flying, which doesn’t help my love of travelling, but after a few glasses of prosecco I’m always able to get myself on to that plane! If I could have any other job it would be a travel agent, as I love planning holidays, and if I was on a desert island and could pick my companions, I’d choose my two best friends (sorry hubby!).