- Advice for private clients – advising individuals and businesses on all aspects of planning applications and appeals, and regularly representing clients at appeals before the Planning Inspectorate. Providing advice on all aspects of planning law, including Certificate of Lawfulness, Enforcement Notices and listed building issues.
- Advice for developers – advising developers who have had a planning application refused by the local authority. When a development has begun we provide ongoing support in relation to disputes over the discharge of planning conditions. We provide strategic advice on development potential of a site.
- Advice for planning authorities – assisting with the development of Core Strategies and other Development Plan Documents and providing advocacy at planning and enforcement meetings.
Meet our People…
Salvatore Amico – Solicitor – Head of Planning
Salvatore specialises in all areas of planning law, providing advice to a wide client base, including private individuals, developers, companies and local authorities.
His areas of work include:
- Advising on and negotiating Section 106 Agreements and Section 278 agreements for developers and local authorities (including London Boroughs and nationally).
- Advising developers (both national housebuilder clients and smaller developers) on planning applications and appeals
- Advising on and dealing with Enforcement Notice appeals
- Applications for Certificate of Lawfulness
- Advice on permitted development generally – including extensions to dwellings and conversion of office units and agricultural barns to residential
- Acting for clients in relation to Judicial Review before the High Court
- Advice on listed buildings and conservation areas
Salvatore Amico is recognised in the Legal500 directory, which states that he ‘has the makings of an excellent planning litigator’.