The coronavirus pandemic has led to vast changes in the HR landscape, with home working, new policies and social distancing restrictions all complicating matters for employers.
With many businesses struggling to keep up in this fast-changing environment, HR support is more vital than ever to ensure your business stays on the right side of the law.
Here at Attwaters Jameson Hill, our experienced HR team, headed up by our Partner Catherine Dean, is on hand with a full range of HR services to keep your business moving. Catherine, whose career in HR dates back to 1997, has been a CIPD-qualified HR professional since 1999, and is also a qualified Mental Health First Aider. She has now spent almost two decades at Attwaters Jameson Hill helping to look after the firm’s greatest assets: its people.
In today’s complex environment, with employees returning to the workplace under greatly changed circumstances, our team of HR and Employment Law experts can provide employers with the support they need to make the transition successfully and safely.
We can provide guidance on:
- The extended Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Business Support Grants
- The Job Retention Bonus
- Redundancies and dismissals
- Settlement agreements
- Defending claims before an Employment Tribunal
Other employers may require general, practical HR advice, including:
- Advice on policies, procedures and the production of Company Handbooks
- Grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Contract updates/amendments
We can also work with employers to help them get the best out of their workforce, with advice relating to:
- Recruitment and probationary periods
- Sickness absence management and sick pay
- Managing employees’ expectations
- Health and safety issues
- Performance-related issues
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Parental rights
Depending on the nature and level of support you need, we offer flexible payment options including retainer services or a fixed-fee, pay-as-you-go service (subject to the type of advice required).
To find out more about how we can help you, please email email@example.com.