The Attwater’s Jameson Hill Dispute Resolution team has intimate first-hand experience of representing claimants who believe they have lost out under a Will, as well as defendant executors who, as trustees of the Estate are responsible for acting in the best interests of all the Will’s beneficiaries.
Either way, disputes of this sensitive nature often coincide with much soul-searching and high emotion.
This is why Attwaters Jameson Hill’s Dispute Resolution team is here.
We pledge to provide every client with outstanding personal service and communication, unrivalled industry knowledge and a proven track record of successfully settling probate and Will disputes.
There are numerous reasons why Will disputes and challenges arise. These include:
- claims that the deceased promised or should have made additional provision for them
- the deceased did not have legal mental capacity when they made the Will
- someone unduly influenced the deceased into making the Will
- correct legal formalities were not observed when signing the Will
- factual errors in the Will
- lost Wills
- disputes with or between the Will’s Executors
For further insight into Inheritance Claims and disputing or contesting a Will, we have prepared some easily downloadable information for clients. Please click here to read the ‘AJH Guide to Inheritance Claims‘ and the ‘AJH Guide to Contesting a Will‘.
If you believe you have a legitimate challenge to a Will or the Grant of Probate, or if you are the executor or personal representative of an Estate under challenge, obtaining clear, high quality legal advice will ensure; the correct issues can be identified, the costs of litigation weighed up against the likely results, and the best course of action recommended.