There are many Acts of Parliament which protect and afford rights to both landlords and tenants. These often prove technical and confusing when a dispute arises.
This is why Attwaters Jameson Hill’s Civil Litigation team is here.
We pledge to provide every client with outstanding personal service and communication, unrivalled industry knowledge and a proven track record of successfully settling cases relating to landlord and tenant disputes.
Our advice covers the following areas:
- Preparation of all types of tenancy agreements
- Common law tenancies
- Company lets
- Eviction – please read the ‘AJH Guide to Landlord and Tenant‘
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Tenant nuisance default
- Disputes with letting agents
- Tenancy deposit scheme disputes – please read the ‘AJH Guide to Tenants Deposit Scheme‘
- Dilapidations claims
- Lands Tribunal cases
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
- Recovery of service charges
Whether you are a landlord or a tenant facing a dispute, obtaining clear, high quality legal advice will ensure; the correct issues can be identified, the costs of litigation weighed up against the likely results, and the best course of action recommended.