Going to court is full of risk. It is expensive and long drawn out. But sometimes it is unavoidable. In disputes involving inheritance or landlord and tenant matters for example, emotions run high and a workable solution is often difficult to find without the intervention of a judge.
At Attwaters Jameson Hill, we always work toward dispute resolution. But if your case ends up in court, you will have the unwavering support of our determined team.
Do not let a legal dispute escalate.
Take control with our clear, high-quality advice
Are you involved in a commercial or personal dispute? It is crucial to get specialist advice at an early stage. Our goal is to protect you from the unpredictability of full-scale litigation wherever possible. We do this by:
- Establishing the strengths and weaknesses of your case at the very start
- Identifying the central issues
- Clarifying what you want to achieve and recommending a strategy
- Weighing up the potential costs of litigation against the likely outcome
What We Do
We bring and defend claims across all areas of commercial and civil litigation, including:
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Probate and will disputes
- Building disputes
- Debt recovery
- Professional negligence
- Boundary and neighbour disputes
- Breach of contract
Guides to many of our practice areas are also available.
Call our civil litigation solicitors on 0330 221 8855 or contact us online. Right from the outset, we will set your mind at rest about the legal process, the costs and your chances of successfully bringing or defending a claim.